Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Wed. Sept 7 2010

We got up earlier this morning and we were able to make some 3X5 cards with an outline of the plan of salvation. After several editing attempts we went to meet our volunteer investigator. Bro. Boone. We did a better job teaching this time, Malcolm took parts and I took parts and we made a secret sign when we were done with our parts and the other one would start their part. In our evaluation they said we did a good job. Yeah We have personal time tonight so we went walking on the BYU track, the food at the MTC is really pretty good so walking is a much needed time expenditure. I had to purchase some moleskin to put on my heels, the new shoes are causing blisters on my heels. I'm going to bed early tonight It was an exhausting day.

No comments: