Monday, September 13, 2010

Sept 10 2010

I'm just going to put some short blurbs of cool things I heard and wrote down so here goes
Prayer is usually the last resort but really should be our first resort.
The person is not the "project" the outcome is the project.
To say a prayer is a monologue to have a prayer is a conversation.
The people who need you the most may not be the obvious people.

When I was packing up my home and putting everything in boxes I have a drawer where I put precious things. When my Dad passed away I was cleaning out some of his stuff and there was a pen and pencil set he received when retiring I kept it in my precious drawer. So when I saw the pen set I thought , My dad can't serve a mission but his pen and pencil can , so I opened the box and now I am using them to take all my notes. So ever so often I see the pen in my hand and think "OK Dad are you getting any of this" I'm sure he is also learning a lot. He would have loved serving a mission.

No comments: