Friday, October 15, 2010

Strong Daughters

My home is torn up, walls are missing and I've been worried about my family living there. I received a very inspiring message from my daughter that made me think about all my daughters. You know I have raised some very strong women whom Im very proud of. Where do they get this when you are raising them, I never thought about teaching them to be strong. You know I always joke about my P. Blessing that the main thing it tells me is that my life will be hard, many tribulations, trials...... I used to think wow I should just quit now if it is going to be that tough. But now I look back and see that when I was going through all the trials I had these little girls standing by my side watching. It never dawned on me that they were learning along with me. I know the future is going to bring many more struggles in all our lives and I'm thankful that my girls have the strength to endure life's tough times. I was going to post a pic of Chrissy in front of what used to be our living room wall smiling giving us the two thumbs up sign. She and Blake helped Carrie remove all the furniture from the house and helps her out everyday. I can't find the picture but it expresses my thoughts today perfectly, the house may be falling down but we are together and everything will be fine. How I love my family.

1 comment:

cmontroy said...

Every day they are helping. Yesterday Blake came and replace the hose to the sink, and put up shelves in Corinne's closet. Chrissy is hosting and help put together Claire's birthdya party, and took over Kami's shower for me. They are truly amazing